Sometimes a situation just needs the human touch. You can read a thousand and one career guidance posts, Collegeboard, Business Insider, etc. but if it doesn’t hit every fiber of your
situation, it still may not be clear what to do. In that case, please shoot me a message and we can add the human element.
- Give me as much information as you can, including things like age/grade, current gpa, impending probations or expulsions, career satisfaction, desire/ambition, etc.
- At the end, clearly state your question, and desired outcome (if it applies), and I’ll do my best with a response.
- While you wait for me, feel free seek other advice, make a sandwich, or read something random but educational like this or this (though I shouldn’t be long).
If your question is time-sensitive (i.e. you need a decent response before the close of the business day)…
- Email: add “!! URGENT !! – ” to the beginning of the subject title (e.g. !! URGENT !! – Do I Accept My Offer at this Amount?!).
- Website: Check the “Urgent” box
I will respond to you a quickly as I can within the confines of the situation, but before close-of-business, **your time. I’d like to help you as much as I can and for you to be able to make as confident a decision as possible given the second opinion.
- Email me directly at email@example.com
- *Tweet/direct-message @GPAUnderdog
- Use the message box below:
- *Tweet messages won’t be regarded as urgent, but it is a convenient and personable medium to get in touch :-).
- **Ignore the confusion Daylight Savings tends to incorporate, just select your timezone — I will do the rest.
- If you don’t know your timezone, see the map/chart below, click for hi-res:
Standard World Time Zones